Minecraft World

SWOOSH! As a gust of wind blew into the house. Riley was still in the middle of eating breakfast she was confused and surprised. However, she wasn't worried about the door that was knocked over but was flabbergasted by the wind creating a HUGE PORTAL! Riley got curious so she went in.
" AHHHH! " As Riley screamed in terror. She landed on the ground, although it wasn't a pleasant one. Abruptly, Riley noticed something extremely odd her whole body was 3D shaped like a cube! She panicked and observed around her. The portal was gone. Just then, she saw something at the corner of her eye; a piece of paper lying on the ground. Riley came closer and read the paper.

" INSTRUCTIONS?!" Riley questioned as she kept scanning through the paper. " Ok.. umm.. it says I need to get wood punch a tree..." Riley absolutely didn't want to do this, she recalled the last time as a 6-year-old punching a tree earning SEVERAL SPLINTERS.

Riley then read the second part of the instruction which was to build a house and craft. She got straight to work and eventually got a good result of a beautiful house. Hard work always pays off. Just as Riley came into a cave she found something weird giving her a strange sensation. A ancient city that was nothing but dull and dark. Riley immediatly started to explore around her but little did she know that those things on the ground could give a her bad luck.

Suddenly, everything went dark, Riley was petrified and anxious. What was so scary that was frightening her? Out of nowhere, a warden shooted her into the air lowing her health bar to 5 hearts. " It can do that much damage?" She questioned as she hit the warden twice. On and on as Riley and the Creature fought, currently the Creature was winning bringing Riley's health to half a heart. There was no way she was going to survive!
All of a Sudden, Rileys thoughts inside her brain began to show up EVERYWHERE! Remembering a good time killing all the mobs also spending time in Minecraft, she wasn't going to let a Warden beat her, right? . Riley immediatly fought back and finally...she killed the boss.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!