I Will Never Surrender

Pain.
The relentless being that dances around my suffering body without a care.
As if a cacophonous symphony stuck in my head, I feel as if I’ll never truly be free.
I attempt to suffocate this beast with sweltering heat and other remedies, but all my efforts amount to is a temporary cure.
It never stops fighting.
But, neither will I.
My inner fire and everlasting hope will see me through to the end of this internal war.
I know that someday I can find real sanctuary from this hidden creature and when that day comes, when I finally tame this beast, my body will become a Utopian world of peace and harmony.
Until then, I will continue to battle, all to find sweet and wholesome refuge.
And it is worth every ounce of passion, every tear in my eye and every drop of resilience that will forever remain inside.
I will never surrender.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!