Away In A Forest

A long time ago, in a faraway country, there lived a man named Leon. he was a very handsome and caring man that every woman wanted to be his own. But he always disagreed. One day, as he was going on a camping trip in the forest, he stumbled upon something and fell down. He had a big mark on his leg and decided to go back to his camp and treat it. Upon trying to find his way home, he noticed he was lost. He started shouting for help but no on could hear him.
He fell to the ground and started crying. Then it started raining. The whole camp was worried especially his parents who heard about it and started looking for him even in the rain but to no avail, they didn't find him. Leon found a big tree and laid under it and fell asleep. After so many days, he was still in the forest with no way out and no one could find him. After some time, he gave up and set sail on the boat he found in the stream nearby to look for a new homeland but got caught up in a storm and died.
Ever since that day,there have been many theories about Leon's death.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!