The Woods

Lia, Isabella, Coco, Bingo, Safire and Taylor were very tired and did not want to do anything. "Go get some fresh air in the woods" said there mum Emma.
"Okay" said Coco. So they walked into the woods. Further in the woods, all of them were wondering if they were lost.
"Guys are we lost?" said Lia.
"Yeah" said Safire.
"Look a house" said Bingo. They ran to the house. Taylor knocked on the door. The door creeked open. As the door opened. The long lost ghost of shelly jelly was sitting on a rocking chair.
"Ahhhhhh" screamed all the kids.
"No no no don't be scared, I will help you" shelly jelly said.
"Can you get us out of here" said Taylor.
"Yes" said shelly jelly. So Shelly jelly lead the way out of the creepy house, into the woods.
They walked for a long time, until they reached the edge of the woods.
"bye" said the kids.
"Bye" said Shelly jelly. "And kids please do not tell anyone about me okay, or my ghost will fade away" said Shelly jelly.
"Okay" said the kids. The kids walked home.

"Finally your home, what took you so long?" said Emma.
"Definitely not a ghost!" smiled Bingo
"What?" said Emma
"Umm, nothing! we were having so much fun so we stayed there for a little while" said Lia.
"Okay" said Emma. And they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!