What Will Happen Next?

One day, a man in a wheelchair was visiting a company. During the visit he had to use the bathroom. He snuck in a screwdriver to unscrew the bar. His lawyer Rachel was waiting for him outside the bathroom. The man in the wheelchairs name is David. David started to unscrew the bar so when he held onto it as he stood up, it would fall and make it look like he had injured himself. But why would he want to do that? He stood up and fell. Seconds later an employee came running over to see what had happened. Eric was the employee. Eric was shocked by what had happened, by then David wanted to sue the company Eric was working at. Eric and David had to go to court the next day. Soon the next day had arrived and both were at court with both their lawyers. David was the first to be allowed to speak. What felt like hours was only minutes until it was Eric's turn to speak. Eric tries to apologize that it was an accident and didn't know how it happened. The court needed a few days to think and told them to be back in 2 days. The 2 days had arrived fast, both were back at court. After minutes they were finally allowed to leave, as neither of them had evidence. The court needed more time to think, so he gave them 2 days to get evidence. Everyone left and Eric followed David and Rachel ,not only to apologize, but to then see David standing and realising he was never hurt. Eric quickly pulled his phone out to take pictures to show to court he isn't hurt at all. David soon saw that Eric was doing pictures. David marched over, snatched the phone and threw it fast to the floor making it break. David chuckled as he got into the wheelchair and soon was gone out of sight. Luckily ,not only was Eric's phone smashed into bits, but his attorney got some pictures of David standing. 2 days had gone past and back at court, the attorney showed the pictures and Eric was able to keep his company, making David lose. He had tried to scam Eric's company for millions of dollars and lost. What will David and Rachel do next? Will he try to scam someone else?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!