Sense Of Betrayal

Unbreakable. Aydin and Bella's bond was termed as "unbreakable" since they were always there for one another. They both vowed to never leave each other's side, but then everything abruptly changed one day. Both Aydin and Bella shared a large number of mutual friends. However, only one was gradually growing quite close to the two of them. Her name was Amanda, and over time she came to form a trio with Bella and Aydin. Everything was going well; everyone was at ease and accepting of one another. Due to earlier friendships, Bella had trouble trusting people, but in this friendship she felt like she could. Bella and Amanda drew apart over time, fighting often and failing to communicate. Aydin was aware, but he made the choice to support both of them and maintain his friendship with both of them. Bella and Amanda agreed with his choice and were happy that they could remain friends with Aydin. As the months passed, Amanda and Bella's friendship genuinely came and went; one day they were allies, the next they were rivals. Bella deteriorated rapidly, missing her time spent with Amanda but also becoming agitated and irritated by all of their disagreements. Since Aydin is her best friend, Bella chose to talk to him about it because she didn't feel like she had anybody to confide in, he first gave off the impression that he was genuinely there for Bella and was very empathetic. Bella welcomed all of his assistance and didn't question it because she was in the worst place in her life. That is, until she learned something that forever altered the way she thought about Aydin and Amanda. Screenshots were being spammed to Bella's phone, was Aydin really who Bella believed him to be? These texts and screenshots allege and demonstrate that Aydin was only two faced in her direction. Aydin has informed Amanda of everything Bella has ever confided in him about. A sense of betrayal, no other way to phrase it existed. The person Bella loved and trusted betrayed her, between them, nothing would ever be the same again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!