The Mystery Pink Toy Car


The mystery pink toy car



One fine morning princess Charlotte woke up with her long blond hair and her beautiful blue eyes. She then said “ I want to go for a walk.” Charlotte then stood up from her bed then put on her really soft white panda shoes . Princess Charlotte did not need to go out of her castle because her castle was two times bigger than her whole school. So as she was walking in her front yard she was saying to herself.




“How long is it until Christmas?” And her guard Mrs Emily replied, “Exactly 65 days until Christmas m’am”. Then Charlotte said in a very confused voice, “How did you know what I was saying ?” Mrs Emily then replied saying “ because you said out loud”



As princess Charlotte was finishing up her walk she noticed a bright pink toy car that she was very intrigued by on the floor. As she was going to go pick it up the toy car moved. Princess Charlotte did not really think anything of it; she just thought the wind must have moved it. Little did she know it was going to change her whole life.


As she picked up the toy car she felt a little twinkle in her hand. A twinkle that she had never felt before. BOOM the bright pink car was growing bigger. She yelled and yelled but no one could hear Mrs Emily went to the bathroom and everyone else was on the other side of the castle.


Then as Mrs Emily came back fast after hearing princess Charlotte high pitched scream it was too late Charlotte was gone Charlotte was gone for good as Mrs Emily ran back to Charlotte parents she noticed the bright pink car. As she was going to go pick it up it did something no one thought a toy car could really do. It was growing into a much bigger car then BOOM princesses Charlotte was back again. Ahhhhhhh screamed Mrs Emily. Charlotte you gave me a fright where were you ? I heard you scream but I couldn’t find you . Charlotte said “ I think I just went to north Paul and visited Santa.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!