Joy Of Christmas

Over 2000 years ago there was a king that was going to be born his name was Jesus. Jesus was born in Betheleham to Mary and Joseph. One night in a deep dream an angel appreared to Mary and told her you are going to have a baby. Mary laughed she said im not married how can i have a baby. The angel said it is the will of God that you will carry his son and name his Jesus and he will be the king and the mesiah for the whole world and will be the saviour of the world. Mary obeyed the lord will and listened to the angel. She was engaged to a carpenter named Joseph who did as the lord had willed.Mary met joseph and they set out on their journey . It was a long tiring one. Joseph tried all the hotels but couldnt find any for mary to give birth to jesus. They were all full. Finally a lady told them i have a stable where all the animals are and you could stay there. The baby jesus was born in a manger. There was a star that appreared in the sky and soon the 3 kings found out jesus was born and bought gifts for jesus when they visited him. An angel appreared to the shepards and told them the good news donot be afraid as i bring you good news a king is born in bethlehem. Follow the star it will lead you to him. The shepards told everyone the good news and were happy. They greeted the baby jesus and sang and rejoiced. Thats the story of Christmas and we celebrate it every year on the 25 Dec . Christmas is the best time for everyone and i really look forward to it every year. This year the best part of christmas for me was dressing up as Mrs Clause and handing over lollies to all the children in my community who came over to see the Christmas lights and display at my house. One of the most important things were bringing smiles to those beautiful children and spreading the joy and love to all of them. Some of the kids had special needs and were so happy to take a pic with me and my brother who dressed up as Santa Clause and gave everyone a treat. The smiles on their faces filled my heart with joy. The most important thing about christmas was the gift of being able to give to others. I also loved gettting presents and spending lots of time with my family and performing in the nativity play at Church on christmas Eve.It was a great week of celebration fun happiness joy and i am very greatful and thankful for all the blessings and the gift of my family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!