Captian James And The Revenge On Captian Jamie

There were once two captians named Captian Jamie and James. They sailed the seven seas together. One day Captian James discovered a new island. They threw a big party In the honour of Captian James. Captain James asked jamie to look around the island. So they started discovering the island . They started naming new landmarks on the island. Captian Jamie was a bit jealous that captian james got a party in his honour.

Captian Jamie searched the southern part of the island and found a dozen of thieves so she said i will give you the golden Jewels if you help me capture captian james. So they set up a big ambush on captian James. So when captian james was eating his lunch.Captian Jamie and the theives jumped out and tied captian james up. Then they sent him to a far away island. While he was on the island two kind people came and told him what are you doing here ? so then he told about what happened and then they said my name is mark and the other one said her name was Ella. So they made a plan to take part Captian James Ship.

So while captian Jamie made the crew bow down to her Mark and Ella and Captian James made a ship . It took months so they sailed to the new island. Now captian james quickly told one of the crew members to go ask if the whole crew was allowed to discover more of the southern part of the island and as captian james said one of the crew members asked to discover more of the southern part of the island and at the southern part of the island lay captian james, mark and ella the crew met them there and made a plan to take back the ship and take back the golden jewels.

So while captian jamie was sleeping the crew and captian james tied her up and asked her where are the thieves and she told them but the thieves had swords to slice the crews heads open but luckily the crew had extra swords too so they had a huge war the war shook the earth but at last captian james got his ship back but he still hadnt found the gold.

so the crew searched the whole island but couldnt find anything but there was a secret door which leaded to the treasure there were many booby traps but at last they found a treasure where the suns beams fell on it so the crew took the treasure. but as they were heading out the walls started closing in on them then captian james asked for help from mark and ella which were looking over captian jamie and the theives so they sent help and at last captian james got out of the secret door and they had another party so yet again the crew set sail and went on and searched for a new island to explore THE-END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!