Traumatised By Tikis

Once there was a boy, his name was Jack. He was very annoying but once, not being annoying nearly got him KILLED!

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don’t wanna eat iiiiiit”! “You have to eat it or else you don’t get to see the Christmas lights!” It is Christmas time and Jack doesn't like his dinner but he REALLY wants to see the Christmas lights!
“FIIIIIIIIIIIIINE” Whined Jack, “I’ll eat my dinner”. Once Jack had finished his dinner, Jack, His Sister and his Dad went to Hundred Hills to look at the lights. “Can I bring my bike, Dad?” asked Jack. “Sure” his Dad answered. Once they started walking around, Jack asked if he could ride alone for a bit. His Dad said “Sure but be careful”.

While he was riding, he saw his favourite playground. He started digging in the sand but then… THE HOLE TURNED INTO A SINKHOLE! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jack screamed as he ran away from the ferocious hole but he got sucked in anyway! Jack fell unconscious while falling into the hole. After he fell in, something mysteriously closed the hole. The same thing dragged him into an underground cave.

Once Jack woke up, he heard some talking. Something said “KIKIKONLILI” And Jack thought he was in space until he saw little Tikis Walking towards him. They picked him up and carried him to what seemed to be their master. “LANKIKTILA” The creatures chanted as they carried Jack closer and closer to the Chief. “PULANTIPALA” The Chief yelled. “YEPYA YA YA YEPYA YA YA” the Tikis chanted continuously. The Tikis were too busy chanting, they didn’t notice that Jack had run away to a different room. Jack was running so fast that he didn’t notice that he was lost! “WOW,” Jack Said. Jack was looking at a crystal! But no ordinary crystal. A BIG CRYSTAL! Bigger than him!

Meanwhile, The Tikis noticed that Jack was gone so they chased after him. “I’m gonna take this big crystal home,” Jack said. But as soon as he had grabbed it, the Tikis had found him! “BUNUNANUNA” yelled the Chief. ‘RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN’ yelled Jack. Jack quickly found a ladder and climbed back to the playground. Then he covered up the hole with sand so the tikis couldn't get to him. “Bye” Jack said to the Tikis as he finished closing up the hole.

Then Jack ran and found his Dad. “Hey Dad, Look at what I found.” “Cool!” Said his Dad. “You are surely going to have fun with that!” “I sure am,” Said Jack.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!