Rain Dance

Excellence Award in the 'Summertime Fun ONLINE' competition

The dark gloomy clouds were slowly gathering through the dusty air.
The dense clouds were rumbling above the dry crusty desert sand and it started to pour.
Pitter, patter it pelted through the cool breeze and the clouds continue to glide angrily across sky.
The wind howled out.
I thought I heard my name being whistled through the freezing breeze.
The rain swirled and twisted around me. The dust lifted and fell to the ground, as dirt turned into mud.
The rain looked like a sheet ragging to the ground.
With every minute the rain gained more power.
The floating clouds were everywhere and melted into the sky. The world is grey.
Crash, bang, boom the thunder yelled at me. The rain fell into my eyes and slapped my cheeks.
Will it stop?
Just like that the rain began to drip, drip. Now it is still and quiet.
The storm in my mind has ended.
The sun is out again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!