30 Hours

As the plane soared through the dark, stormy sky, Jane couldn't shake the feeling of dread that had settled in the pit of her stomach. She had been stuck on this flight for over 30 hours, and it seemed like they were no closer to their destination. The constant turbulence and loud noises from the storm outside were only adding to her anxiety.

To make matters worse, Jane couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about the other passengers. They all seemed to be avoiding eye contact and speaking in hushed tones, as if they were hiding something. Jane tried to brush it off as her imagination getting the best of her, but the longer she was stuck on this plane, the more paranoid she became.

Finally, the captain came on the intercom and announced that they would be landing at a small, remote airport due to the bad weather. As the plane touched down, Jane couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. Maybe now she could finally get off this plane and stretch her legs.

But as the passengers filed off the plane, Jane noticed that one of them was missing. She couldn't remember seeing them leave, and when she asked the flight attendant about it, they just gave her a strange look and said they hadn't seen anyone missing.

Jane's anxiety reached a breaking point as she realised that she was now alone on this plane with whatever was lurking in the shadows. She could hear strange noises coming from the overhead compartments, and she had the distinct feeling that she was being watched.

As the hours ticked by, Jane's mind raced with all the possible explanations for what was happening. Was this some sort of twisted experiment? Was she being targeted by a group of terrorists? Or was it something even more sinister at work here?

As the storm raged on outside, Jane knew that she had to find a way to escape before it was too late. She gathered all her courage and started searching for a way off the plane. But as she moved through the dark, cramped corridors, she realised that she was no match for whatever was stalking her.

In the end, Jane was never seen again, and the mystery of her disappearance remains unsolved to this day. Some say that she was the victim of a cursed flight, doomed to wander the skies forever. Others believe that she was taken by something far more sinister, a force that preys on the fear and desperation of those trapped in its grasp.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!