An Octopus In My Sink

Splash! Cra-cring! Erh, what is that noise in the kitchen? I tumble down to my kitchen and see: wet pieces of broken dishes on the floor with vines of my liana plant in the sink. "um, hello?" I say. "hello!" it answered. I was terrified to talk, my words spilt out like a waterfall: "who...who...who are you?" my voice trembled "My name is Mr. Bubbles Spots" said the octopus. "I must be dreaming" I exclaimed. The kitchen clock rang 7'o clock of the Friday morning. I look in the window to see my neighbor staring at me while whispering something to the phone...

My heart turned to stone, Mr. Dobbins was calling RSCPA thinking I stole an octopus from The Ocean Bay beach. "Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring!" went my mobile phone. I pick it up and hear: "This is RSCPA, your neighbor has reported that you are keeping marine life in your sink! His prove is Mr.
Dobbins saw you chatting to an octopus through his window." a lady from RSCPA shouts. What do I do? "Oh," I start. "That is...That is my daughter's robot octopus that I'm giving a wash now, it's moving because I said already it's a robot made for water." my phone clicked off and no longer the lady from RSCPA was hearing or talking to me. "That was close" sighed Mr. Bubbles Spots. I felt awkward talking to an octopus...

I looked closer to the tentacles of Mr. Bubbles Spots. He had a ring on one so I thought Mr. Bubbles Spots has been already married so I asked " Isn't you family waiting for you?" "I don't think so because today and tomorrow our 8 kids are at my wife's house. yes, we did split up because my wife Carla didn't like to move further away from danger so that's why I'm alone." anxiously sighed Mr. Bubbles Spots. " How did you end up here?" I ask " listen close up"...

"While your husband was fishing, I crawled up his boat and while he wasn't watching, I crawled into his bag and stayed there until home. So I wanted to ask to place us in a big tank full of water in the closest Marine Life Centre so no creatures or sharks would attack and scare us." 5 minutes later I woke up my husband to do a mission with Mr. Bubbles Spots to capture his family for a little while till they got to the closest Marine Life Centre and put Mr. Bubbles Spots and his wife and kids in the biggest free tank of water for them. Mr. Bubbles Spots was amazed. Plus, he got reunited with Mrs. Carla Spots. And, From now on, I hear at least twice a week, hearsays about that lovely new family of octopuses. And I go and see Mr. Bubbles Spots and his family every Sunday. THE END. Thank You For Reading. Hope You Enjoyed Reading!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!