Save The World

“He began to comprehend the reality when night gave way today," Mike adds his thoughts and combines them into a story. Mike thought if he got the green pearl, he could use it to make the world a better place and all evil eyes to go away and never come back. Mike called his friends, to help him to get the green pearl and make this world better. Mike’s friends agreed with the plan and wanted to help him. But when they were going to find the green pearl and be of service to the world. First, the crew had to decide how to safely get the green pearl. There was a ring-ring sound buzzing in Mike’s ears. It was Mike’s friend's phone ringing, and it was his mum calling him. Mike’s friend picked it up and his mum was questioning where he was, and he had to come back soon. Mike only had 6 crew members (including Mike), and now they were 5. Mike was worried that some of his friends might need to go during the mission. So, Mike pronounced, “If anyone needs to leave, leave right now.” One friend left the crew, and now only 3 people and Mike left. The crew was ready to go on an adventure to find the green pearl and rescue the world’s life. It was a demanding time to find the correct cave, leading to none other than the Green Pearl. It took half an hour to search for the green pearl, but they couldn’t find it. Mike was worried about not finding the green pearl or if it wasn’t real or if he was just wasting his time finding something that wasn’t even real. Mike went back to find it and at the same time he was researching it, so it could be easier to find it. Mike and his crew were tired but there was no luck. Mike read another website to find out why it is hard to discover, and it said, ‘That the green pearl is hidden in a portal that leads the way to paradise.’ Mike starts to investigate where the portal to the paradise that leads to the green pearl. Mike and his crew had to split up to find the portal easier. Mike gave everyone a walkie-talkie, so if any member finds the portal they can communicate with the rest of the members. Mike and his crew had to split up into two groups because there were 2 holes in the cave. The other team found the portal but when they were trying to talk on the walkie-talkie it didn’t work, Mike felt that the other team might be in trouble. Mike and his friend ran towards the other group, found the portal and went in to find that it has the green pearl and Mike’s friends gave him the green pearl. Mike said to the green pearl, “Make the world a better place to live in,” and it happened.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!