The Milk Adventure

I have been so happy ever since the loud snoring curse had ended ever since plain milk cure came, now I always try to drink plain milk before sleep. So I went to the store to get plain milk but there were none, I went to another store and there were no luck too, until I noticed that there were no more plain milk on earth and I came to know that all cows were stolen by aliens so I should have to sneak in the alien planet to get all cows back to earth. First, I tried to talk with NASA to help me to find out the stolen cows. I told them, "People in earth need the plain milk could you please help me to get the cows back to earth "and they said," No". So, I decided to steal their rocket ship for some time and get the cows back to earth. That night I got into NASA’s building and stole their rocket ship. I really did not know much about rocket ships I crashed the ship a lot of time, but I survived, and I could not believe that I survived after all the crashes. Unfortunately, I got captured by the alien's guard at the alien planet entrance. I was stuck in a cage I tried to break the cage, but it was not successful. Suddenly I saw the keys on the floor, I opened the cage very quietly. I also found the alien's weapons and alien's armour on the planet. I was really scared but I was still very brave. I wore the armour, and then tried to find the cow cage, but I had not known that the cage needs a blue gem to open the door. There was only one way to get the blue gem, entering the mysterious portal it was known to be'' Ohio" where no one lives because aliens took over it .I landed in ''Ohio'' it was weird like really weird but I had to sneak and luckily I found the blue gem but I forgot that I have had the alien's armour still on I was walking normally but everyone was walking around me very weirdly and they were all staring at me than they all started surrounding me and they took my armour off . I was sent to a non-breakable cage. I remembered that I had a taser in my pocket, so I took down the guards by shooting them. I ran away from the cage. It took 21 minutes to find an escape pod and I took off; I found the cage where all cows were hidden. I released all the cows then took them all to earth. After this I returned all the Rocket ship to NASA and said sorry for this act. when I reached on earth, I remembered that I forgot that goats give milk too, but I can’t remember anything at that time when there wasn't plain milk at the stores.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!