Wild Child

A bright light shines through my curtains. The beaming bright yellow light comes through my eyelids as they slowly open... Where am I? "Hello, Hellooo can you hear me bionca? Whispered a random voice. My eyes travelled upwards in complete horror... A bald man was upon me, beaming through my skull. It was a.. A doctor. A bright white coat on and a pale blue mask spread across his face. I was at the hospital... "Hello, Ms Bionca, I am Doctor Brettwiser, You have now been in a 10 year coma. You will be naucious and upset. He said desprately... I rosed to my feet and right then and there i knew they had found out... My legs were ready, I was ready. I'm getting out of here. This was it. Wind pushing over me as my legs ran as fast as I could. My hand pressing against two doors, I flung them open. This was it. I was a wild child. Green and brown, bright bushes all around, This was my home. I pressed my hands against the floor, something was dragging me the other way. My face pressed on the floor. Arms behind my back. This was my chance, I flung my feet up and kicked someone. "AOWWWOWWW!" Screamed a voice. Blue waves flung over me. I was in a river. "HELP!" I screached in horror. "BOOM!" My face blacked out... My eyes widended in discust. Mud slashing on my face, It was all a dream.. Birds flying above me, The rainforest all around. This was my home. I am a wild child...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!