Max And Sparkle’s Summer Vacation

“Wow,” said Sparkle, since we opened the super ones, there is always someone who needs help. “Don’t worry Sparkle,” said Max, our summer vacation will be starting tomorrow. “Oh yes, I forgot about that. We are going to plan two days with things to do like Christmas is coming and we will be going to a bookstore.” “That’s right and Professor Adelaide and his sister Kanga will be coming with us. See you tomorrow Sparkle,” said Max “Bye Max,” said Sparkle. She too went back to her house. Early the next morning, Max walked over to Sparkle’s house. Along the way, he picked up Professor Adelaide and Kanga. They all were going to spend Christmas at Sparkle’s house. Ding dong, Max rang the doorbell. “I’m coming,” called Sparkle. She had been very busy baking Christmas cookies for them all to decorate. She also made a big Christmas feast. She knew they all would be hungry. Sparkle opened the door, “Hello everyone! Come in, It’s day one of our summer vacation.”

Everyone went inside and sat themselves on the table, where Sparkle had put fresh gingerbread cookies. There was also plenty of icing and sprinkles to decorate with. Then, they began to decorate their cookies. “I love lots of icing on the cookies I make,” said Kanga squirting lots of icing on her cookie. “Red is my favourite colour. So, I decided to use some on my cookie,” said Max. When they had finished their cookies, they began to open the presents. After that, they sat down for their Christmas feast. “Wow! This feast is delicious Sparkle,” said Max, “I agree,” said Professor Adelaide, “this really is good.” After they ate, it was time for them to leave. “See you later, Sparkle,” said Max, Adelaide and Kanga. “See you all tomorrow,” said Sparkle. The second day of their summer vacation, Max was bright and early and was driving to collect Adelaide and Kanga. As soon as he had collected them, the three drove to Sparkle’s house to collect her. Sparkle was ready and was outside her house waiting for the car.

Then, she saw the car and hopped in. After that, the four of them drove to the bookstore. It was a lovely bookstore. There were so many nice books. First, they went to a cafe and ate and drank. From there, they began to shop for all the things they wanted. They then paid for all their things and left. “Today, was the last day of our summer vacation,” said Adelaide. “I know,” said Sparkle, “but this summer vacation has really inspired me to spend more time with my friends. When I am at work, I can’t spend much time with my friends. I am always so busy.” Max replied, “I agree with you Sparkle, maybe we should make a time to spend more time with each other.” “Yeah,” said Adelaide. “We are back home now,” said Kanga. Everyone said goodbye to each other; then, Max and Sparkle drove home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!