Brave Amy.

I live all alone in the jungle hide from the scouts. They took my land and harmony between my village and the scouts. Everyone is kept in the ancient realm. Its scary because the Mob boss. My mum told me that the Mob boss the scouts boss.

By the way, my name is Amy Fierce Simpson. Nice to meet you! Today I am going to save my village by going to the ancient realm. First, I need to make a portal. We need to get blooming flowers to light the portal up. Easy, found it in my chest. Next, 12 modern bricks. Hmm...How do we get those? I know, from the brick seller!
"Hi, can I have modern bricks please?"I asked.
"Sure you can but how many?''He asked.
''12!''I cried.
''Ok, that would be $40 please!''He cried.
Ok! Here.''I said as I gave him the money. The last step is to make it!
Step 1: Make a square that you can walk through it.
Step 2: Sprinkle the blooming flower petals. There we go! A portal to the ancient realm! Now to save the village, here I go!

Woah, this place is huge! Now where is the Mob boss´ base? Is there like a secret passageway or something? Let's just find out if there is a secret passage. Look, this might be a great passageway! There is a code. Hmm.. I think, it is 199! Wait, it is not correct...Maybe 400? It´s correct! Now let's go in. I found a hallway! It must lead to the Mob boss throne room!
"Who dares to come in here?"said the Mob boss.
"Me!"I cried.

"I didn't get you, did I?"The Mob boss said angrily.
"No you didn't.''I cried.
''I..I..the truth is I..I..I have no friends and I thought I could be friends with them by making them a new home, giving them food, mking them furnitures but they didn't want to be friends with me.''He sighed.
''I can be your friend but only if you let my village go.''I said.
''Ok, I will do anything to get a friend.''Cried the Mob boss.
''Yay!'' Shouted the villagers.
''Now you can be my friend Mob boss.''Said Amy.
''Oh, thanks for being my friend Amy.''Said the Mob boss.
''You're welcome.''Said Amy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!