A Moment

It was a warm and sunny day, and Maria had been looking forward to this moment for weeks. She stood on the edge of the cliff, looking out at the breathtaking view before her. The ocean stretched out before her, a deep blue expanse that seemed to go on forever. The sky was a bright shade of blue, dotted with fluffy white clouds.
Maria took a deep breath and closed her eyes, savouring the moment. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her skin and the gentle breeze blowing through her hair. She felt alive and free, as if she could conquer anything.
As she opened her eyes, Maria saw something that took her breath away. Far below, a pod of dolphins was swimming gracefully through the water. She watched in amazement as they leaped out of the water and back in again, their sleek bodies glistening in the sun.
For Maria, this was a moment of pure beauty and wonder. She felt as if she was seeing the world in a way she had never seen it before. She realized that there was so much to appreciate in life - the simple pleasures and the grand wonders.
As the dolphins disappeared from view, Maria knew that she would never forget this moment. It had touched her in a way that nothing else ever had, and it had given her a new appreciation for the beauty of the world.
Maria walked back to the car with a spring in her step and a smile on her face. She felt renewed and uplifted, and she knew that this was a moment that would stay with her forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!