A Bouncy Predicament

On a nice sunny day with the ocean waves splashing on the shore, the sand comfortingly warm like a warm burrito, the sound of Laughter rung down the ends of the beach.
“Lana Catch !!” Said an energetic voice.
A small figure with shoulder length pastel pink hair and a frilly swimsuit started to dash for the flying beach ball.
Splash went the water as Lana had dived in trying to catch the ball, without realising that someone was there, she had accidently tackled a taller woman and the ball had knocked the women in the face. They were positioned in a dead possum pose with Lana practically squatting in front of the women.
OMG IVE KILLIED HER Lana Thought panicked as she started fumbling her hands around.
“Am I Dead? I see the light …” said the women faintly.
“UR ALIVE OH THANK IRENE” Lana picked the girls shoulders up and started shaking her vigorously.
“LUNA SHES ALRIGHT!!” Yelled Lana, A women who was taller than Lana but shorter than the tackled women in Lana’s Arms started to run over to Lana, her long Saturn purple hair follows her from behind as she runs.
Luna arrives and helps Lana Get the women up and standing so she could lay down under the umbrella to cool off without getting heat stroke or harming herself anymore then she already was. The women ended up passing out when she got placed down on a beach towel.
A few minutes had passed since the women passed out and Lana had gotten stressed and bored seeing as she had to stay by the women’s side just in case she woke up and need medicine since she’s the reason the women passed out.
The sound of the towel rustling on the sand as the women rolls to her side goes unheard to Lana, she slowly opens her eyes squinting at the sudden burst of light shinning in her eyes. She rubs them making her eyes slowly adapt to the lighting of the beach.
“Erm…uh excuse me?” spoke the women faintly
“Hm? YOUR AWAKE” Lana said back
Lana sat up properly and help the women sit up, grabbing a water bottle for her.
“Are u feeling, okay? I’m sorry I tackled you” Lana stated
“ I have a slight headache but its fine and its fine dear sorry for giving you such a scare” she snickered.
“Here’s some painkillers and water again I’m really sorry”
“I never told you my name… Its Lisa “she smiled reaching out her hand, Lana’s greeted it, and they intertwined.
“When you’ve taken that do you want to meet Luna properly?”
“Of course, yes!!”
Lisa gets up and follows from behind Lana who walks to the direction of where Luna was.
Hours had past and the 3 girls all became close friends, out of an embarrassing beach accident created an amazing friendship that shall grow stronger for years to come. The 3 girls ended the day together with a sun set.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!