Kiss of death

she collapses in the darkness of her room..its seeming more like a dungeon these days..the sunlight seeps through the cracks in the seiling,allowing her to see the glistening of the silver blade,that once hid under her bed...the knive was ice cold..her reflection stares her in the face..hateing herself more and more each secound..the sting of the blade allows her to breath for a few secounds...like a punch in the face reality returns..but soon to be lost forever..the thick ruby red blood hits the floor..spalttering against the walls..her misery slowly fading away..
He sits at his computer, slowly scrolling down the page only to find the naked figures staring him in the face..suddenly his heart stops beating..his face goes purple..unable to breath..her hand is holding his tight..her face flashes before his eyes..tears streaming down his face...his body is left like a rag doll..lifeless and limp in the computer chair..
..she allways hoped they'd die holding hands..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!