My angels

You were so special, the mother for me, but not long enough, it wasn’t to be. You braided my hair and taught me to fight when you were here everything was bright.
I remember the gifts that you bought and you made, there by my bed even today.
You had beautiful hair it was long and curly, but even more precious was your heart that was taken early.
It is 7 years later I’m growing up fast; when we meet we’ll have a blast. We’ll talk about everything that happened to me, we will walk together into eternity.
Life is not lost because of a special Dad, who is my angel, my precious Dad. He is hardworking and funny, adventurous with me, together we’ll go forward on Earth it will be.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!