Virus attack

Virus attack

“Commander, Commander,” screamed Jiping, sounding like a robot through the speakerphone. “We’ve found the Virusegg.”
“Good, we should get a chance to destroy it now,” the Commander also sounded like a robot when he screamed through the speakerphone.
“We’ve got aim” shouted Jiping
“Fire”…

CRASH, BANG, BOOM, SMASH

The Virusegg was made to be dangerous, but no one was prepared for what was to happen next.

“Midlife, Midlife” he could still hear his mother calling for him as the Virusegg attacked him for the last time, whilst being carried away to be put down.
Midlife was a nice young boy at the age of eleven, fairly tall with black hair and black eyes. When Midlife was born the Virusegg attacked him, and for eleven years he slowly turned into a robot. Luckily, when the Virusegg attacked, it attacked his right side, so it did not get to his heart before he was put down. For if he was not put down, he would turn completely evil, and wreak havoc upon the universe.

Midlife went to heaven and thought and thought, and finally asked God if he could go back to earth to destroy both the Virusegg and its maker. God agreed.

Once back down on earth, Midlife found himself in a small space ship.
Since he was half robot and half angel, he easily hijacked the ship and zoomed into space normally. It would take weeks, but this ship could go at 10000 km per hour.

The angel part of Midlife didn’t now what he was doing, but the robot half did. In fact he flew Midlife right into a black hole…



By David Carroll

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!