The family that loves and helps

My brother drives me nuts sometimes, his name is Tim. But hey, he is my brother and I will always love him.
My older brother, Brian taught me to be thankful for things I don’t like.
He sticks up for me when the others pick on me. What a sight!
My oldest brother, John teaches me that obeying is better later. I love him so much, and I miss him greater!
My mom guides me, and I love her very much. She’s always there for me with the most tender touch.
My dad is always ready with words of advice. He loves us, cares for us,
and I think he’s wise.
My grandpa loves us, spoils us, and helps with my homework. He has a saying for everything, always a quirk!
My grandma spoils us a little bit, okay most of the time. She’s great to come home to, and never lets us whine.
This is a family that loves and cares for each other. I wouldn’t ever trade it for another!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!