Legend of legends

‘Marilyn Munroe’

Not so long ago in light of the moon sat the most beautiful woman of her time. She was the legend of legends, an actress, model, singer and major sex symbol. She shone brightly in the media spotlight her name was Norma Jeane Monroe more commonly known as Marilyn Monroe.

Everyone wanted to see her, have photos and autographs. It all gets a bit dramatic with the fans, reporters and the photographer to a point of not being able to go anywhere without a lot of security.

We all thought it was suicide from cracking under the pressure. Everyone knew the day would come when she couldn’t handle it anymore. As she wrote in her most famous poetry
“Death is release my beautiful never forgotten like a prayer in the dark”

She was found outside her suburban home in Los Angeles on the 5th August, 1962 .With seven severe gun shot wounds to her chest in the shape of a heart and seven stars branded into the back of her neck.

Gladys Pearl Monroe mother of Marilyn Monroe said that Marilyn kept a diary from her 7th birthday onwards. Gladys started to read through Marilyn’s diaries to see what stress she was going through to lead up to this horrific incident. In her diaries there were a lot of stories that spoke about Marilyn dieing from a mythical creature. Its name was COMEPOES it is a famous myth from the 1600’s. The myth is based around rich and famous stars that are killed by seven gun shot wounds to the chest in the shape of a heart.

There was a lot of die hard fans that would camp outside Marilyn home and wait for her to come out. These people knew everything about her, her schedule, family and most of all her fears. Marilyn’s biggest fear was to die from the COMPOES this was known by all fans and media.

Forensic Investigators had worked full time on this horrific case since the death it had almost been three months before a break in the case. The seven stars branded on the back on Marilyn’s neck was a tattoo that she got for her 24th birthday no body about this because Marilyn wanted to keep it a secret till the day she died. At the time of her death an unknown person dripped acid onto her tattoo and it became infected and swelled up like the back of her neck had been branded.

Till this day no one knows who shot her but it is known that it was a gun shot by a human at point blank range. Investigators are sure that it was one of her die hard fans who were waiting outside her home on this cold winter night.

This is the reason why today all our idols have such high security to protect their privacy. For example Brad Pitt has privet jets, body guards, a gated home and a personal driver.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!