War

War

When there is peace war can sometimes be there.
War only brings death not answers.
Suffering and death are the only words that go through my head when I hear the word war.
War brings pain and loss to families when boys are taken away going to war at age seventeen onwards.
War is only good to improve bravery.
War brings destruction to countries and creates third world war countries.
War brings death with hot lead poisoning and bullets.
Many people died in wars by getting diseases like trench fever. War is the ultimate death.
Such pain and loss no one could bare it.
War is like a wild boar. It comes and goes but will always be there even in the times of peace war will be there deep under the earth. War what is it for.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!