Left out-let down

There's a punk named Bill that one one ever talks to.
No one cares about him, no one knows what he goes through.
His mother left him after his third birthday and his dads a violent drunk.
His brother goes to an institution and his sister ran away.
He has one fiend whose got cancer and his girlfriends depressed.
At school kids walk pass him pointing and staring. Looking at his bruises ans scratches.
He's angry because he's been betrayed, hurt, and let down.
No one else tries to be his friend, on one wants to.
They don't know his personality, they don't know about his past.
They don't know about his life.
They only judge him by the way he looks and how he acts.
Kind of makes you realize how lucky you are.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!