Netball hero

One morning I got up and I said, “ I hope it’s not netball today because I don’t like big crowds. If I miss a goal they will always say booo. That’s why I don’t want to play netball.
When I got to netball, I didn’t feel so scared. When I was goal shooter, it was a draw. Then the ball came to me. I counted 1,2,3, push and the ball went in the ring. Everyone cheered.
Even, Shannon in the crowd cheered. Shannon asked me, “Can you teach me how to play netball?” So I did. Then Emily interfered and threw the ball and hit me in the nose and my nose was bleeding.
Then it stopped and we went home. I fell asleep on the way home. Then I got home and woke up and said I am a hero because I have a trophy.

Written by Rhiannon Talbot.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!