The end

She was left hanging, holding onto the edge. All the things built up inside, was she going to see another day? Everything going through her head. Those times she cried all through the night. She used to look in the mirror and see a failure, wanting to be someone else. she thought she was ugly, her best friend a pillow, where her tears would fall.She got hit by her brother, never hugged by her mother. she'd walk with no-one beside her.Her whole life feeling alone she wasnt good enough, she wasn't perfect.Now you hear her scream, the pain she felt was too much to bare, she fell to the floor with no breath to spare.Blood trickled down her arm as she'd gasp for one last breath of air. she couldnt hold on, she was gone.And i watched her feel like this her whole life, because that girl, was me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!