Ferrari

When the Ferrari went back to the garage it thought it needed petrol. But it didn’t have enough money to buy some petrol so it just went down the street. And next he saw a Porsche. They went to a drag racing track and they raced. It was a long race and the Ferrari won by two milliseconds. It was a very close race. The Porsche felt bad that it had lost the race. The Porsche went to the petrol station and it had enough money to fill the Porsche engine. The Porsche saw a Corvette driving past and wanted to race. Then the Corvette saw a Ferrari driving past and it wanted to race the Porsche and the Ferrari. It asked the Ferrari if it wanted to race then it saw the Porsche again and it asked if it wanted to race with the Ferrari and the Corvette. And it came out as a draw. And they all went to get petrol together. They had enough money to buy petrol, when they bought it. they looked and looked around and then there were heaps and heaps of cars. They were waiting to get out of the petrol station they were finally out of the petrol station. When they got back to the garage they finally got a rest. There owners gave them some oil because they had no oil left. Then they gave them a wash, they were very dirty.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!