I am a woman of the future

I am all my disappointments
Biting my nails during the tests disappoint me.
When my photos turn out bad I get sad. Not being able to quit chocolates and soft drinks disappoint me.

I am all my hopes
Think that I had a worthwhile life when I close my eyes for the last time.
Hoping that I will end up in heaven when I get judged by God.
Be rich, be happy, be respected, give my family a happy life and be a good Christian.

I am all that I believe
I believe that God will always love me even if I am bad.
I believe there will be somebody for me somewhere in the world.
I believe that I am the luckiest and happiest girl with the best parents.

I am like the diamond in a ring, locked in the box with the darkness. However, some day I will be given to someone and see the light and shine my all my facets brightly.
Because I am the woman of the future.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!