Emma schmitzer@hotmail.com.au

Strange School
One day when I went to school,I felt I was a complete fool,When I walked through the school gates,Expecting to see all my mates,Instead I was greeted by a monkey,Dancing in a way that's funky,Then I Saw a polar bear in the staff room eating a pear,In the playground on the monkey bars,Swung a flock of gorgeous galahs,Twisting and turning round and round,Until they got dizzy and fell to the ground,In the sandpit layed a rat,Playing dead to fool the cats,Sitting in the sick bay,Was a revolting,raging sting ray,In the canteen baking a cake, was a scaly, slithering carpet snake,In the library reading books,Sat a bunch of fowls or chooks,Sitting on the classroom lino,Squirming sat a baby dino,In the chairs and on the mats,Sat hundreds and thousands of blood thirsty bats,When I saw a bunch of muts, I thought I'd gone completely nuts.
This school is definatly in sane.
!!!I won't come back here ever again!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!