Zane the naughty crab

One day there was a crab. His name was Zane. He wasn’t the best crab. He killed his school teacher. The next day he got detention. His Mum was furious. She made him mop the floor. Zane’s Mum made him stay home in case he got expelled. While he was at home his Mum taught him how to cook. When his Dad got home he bought lasagna. It tasted great. The next morning Zane cooked breakfast. “That was tasty,” said his Mum. It was Friday. After school his best friend, Campbell the Stingray was coming to sleep over. At school he didn’t get in trouble for the first time. After school Campbell and Zane went fishing. They each caught five fish, two sharks and one whale. The next day Zane and Campbell went to the Show. They got a Pirates of the Caribbean showbag, a Giant showbag and a Coca Cola showbag. They had the best fun ever on the rides. When they got home Zane cooked popcorn and then Campbell’s Mum was there to pick him up.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!