New kid saved my life

There's this New Kid at school. His name is Nathan. He wears Designer clothes, while I wear Boardies and a T-Shirt. He has his hair combed back with Gel and the perfect Lunchbox, while I beat kids up asking for their lunch and I don't care if my hair's messy. He knows his 12 times tables and the meaning of Concertio, but I can burp my ABC'S and can smash RecordersHe is strange. People say he is from Mars, and people say he's an Alien. He's just a down right geek.
He writes down poems and can spell every word in the Dictionary. And he gets his homework on time everyday. But he can't swim, not for the life of him. He beat the ex-geek of the school at spelling and he is a real shortie. He is a Braniac. He has Braces and Glasses with thick frames. He palys the Violin and the Piano. He is multi-talented.
............
Well...that was 43 years ago. But, Nathan saved my life from a severe case of Cancer.

He is a scientist and a Doctor. He invented a cure for Cancer.
He's a lifesaver.

Thankyou Nathan















FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!