The flea the dog and the monster

Hello i'm samantha brow and i'm a little flea who just happens to live in lovely large london. now let me tell you about my chase. okey so it all started when i was you know haning around and doing all that sort of stuff then adog came past and you know as all fleas would i jumped and that dog he was so rude to me he started scratching me and the next thing you know it this ugly humen monster came up to me and puts on the scarest most dramadic thing a flea coller. i was scared but i had worked out the chase was on the only reson i could tell was the smell. the smell was scoching i ran and ran it was hard but i didn't stop running i ran and ran it was hard but it all paid of i enjoyed living it was fun i hope you like my story sorry have to run i've got flea ball.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!