Hayden's big sportinng dream

One night when Hayden went to sleep, he had an amazing dream. This is what he dreamt: Hayden went to the football one day, to see Collingwood live at the MCG. By the siren at half time, but like all good sportsmen, he still had faith in them.
The final two quarters went by, and soon after, Collingwood lost. Hayden felt sad that his favorite team had lost.
His father said, "Never mind we are going home now." But Hayden didn't want to go; all he wanted to do was to see his team in person. So his father got permission to go to see Collingwood in their locker - room; and they did.
Hayden went to see all his favorite players and talked to them. Then he spoke about the loss, and fired the team up for the next week.
Hyaden woke up in the morning and then watched T.V.; The football was on and Collingwood won the match, and Hayden said: '[Funny how i dreamt that they lost, then I talked to them, and now they won!"Hayden was so happy and excited that they won, that he told his father to join him into the Buckley Brigade, and so he saw the players often, and continued to play footy well.
Every time he went to the Buckley Brigade, he got better and better.

TWENTY FIVE YEARS LATER....
Twenty five years later, Hayden became a professional footballer, and was welcomed into Collingwood. Then he said: "And it all started with one amazing dream".

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!