Magic

The Saturday of the 5th was Gorm’s 17th birthday. He lived with his Godfather, Tails, his brother Knuckles and a dragon egg. Everyday Gorm would bring the dragon egg to the well and wash it. He did this for 3 years hoping that it would hatch. On his 17th birthday when he went to wash the egg, it started to hatch. The baby dragon looked so cute. It had little wings growing and had large feet. It could even hover in the air. When he got home he showed his Godfather. By that time his brother was asleep.” Look what I got you for your birthday!!” Tails excaimed and he presented Gorm with a magical sword.” It’s called the FROZEN CLAYMORE!!”said Tails excitedly” The shards of ice are from the highest mountain in the world, Mount Snowfall””Gee thanks a lot !” said Gorm. The very next day Gorm went outside to practise with his magical sword. His pet dragon was watching him. His dragon now had two large wings. He wanted to go adventuring!!

Later that day Gorm found himself wandering down to the mystical creek. He was not watching where he was going so he tripped on a rock and fell into the river. He was knocked unconscious.

When he woke up he was in a magical world. There were fairies everywhere. One came up to him and said” The great lord JAMISA is coming !!” Just as the fairy went a towering beast wielding a flaming sword riding a griffon came from nowhere “You dare to challenge me!?” He boomed “No “ I answered. “Then why do you not run?!” Because ……” Gorm did not have enough time to answer. A bluey-gold dragon came swooping down. He picked Gorm up and put Gorm on his back. “Let’s battle!” I said. Then they started fighting. It was a grand battle. He had an advantage because he was using magic, but I did not back down. In the end I destroyed him. Then my dragon flew me back to my house. I did not know how he knew the way. Maybe he was from this place. I don’t know !!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!