Mandy the magnificent

Mandy the Magnificent

“Bus driver!!! Bus driver don’t stop here Demi ’s not coming to school today so don’t bother wasting time by stopping here.” said Mandy in a cheeky voice.
“How do you know that she’s not coming to school today?” asked Rachel.
“Because she called me last night to tell the bus driver not to stop at her house today.” said Mandy.
“What ever.” wisped Rachel.

The bus pulled up at school.

“Demi! How did you get here?” asked Rachel. “Mandy said you weren’t coming to school today.”
“Not coming as if I would not come today because were going to camp and I got to school so early because I walked.” said Demi.

Mandy would do anything to stop Demi going to camp cozioso. Once Mandy slept at my house, and at night she shaved my hair, and the next day was the big speech and this time she will do anything to stop me.



“O.K. everyone check your bags to see if you have everything.” said Mrs Perler.
“Hay! Why do I have just balls in here?
Mandy you will do anything wont you?” asked Demi
“Yes… Yes I will. Ha! Ha! You don’t have any clothes.” said Mandy.
“Demi, I think you forgot something like your bag.”
“Thanks Mum you’re the best!” yelled Demi!
“Mandy you should probably go to the toilet before we go on the big trip because were not stopping at all.” said Rachel.

While Mandy was going to the toilet Rachel and Demi told the bus driver to go straight away now and Mandy was still on the toilet.
“Hay! Wait for me!” shouted Mandy.
So this time it was Mandy that was left behind, not Demi or Rachel that get left behind.
The End.
By Tallulah Goslett.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!