Ollir the ant

Down in a hole underneath the park, there was an ant colony. Cindy was the Queen ant and Candy was the Princess ant. Kylie was the Princess ant in training.
Cindy and Candy were running the weekly food gathering. Ollie was always trying to get out of the food gathering. He would try to persuade the royal ants.
It was Sunday, the day of rest. Every ant loved this day, especially Ollie. Every ant loved this day untill...
It was like a lake falling from the sky. LOts of them! "Rain," they all shouted. "Run," yelled Queen Cindy. All 619 ants ran into the ant nest.
The rain got hevier and hevier. The ant nest started to leak. The roof started to cave in. PLONK! The ant nest was ruiend. There were only 329 surviving ants. One of those ants was Ollie!. He did not know what to do. There was no food. "If I had helped," he cried.
Because Cindy had been trapped in the nest, so Candy took over as Queen and Kylie took up Princess.
The whole ants colony (well what was left of it), voted for the most changed ant to be Prince/Princess in training - Ollie.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!