Unbroken love

You know love isn’t there when he can hurt you and laugh cuz he is the one who did it.
How do you lay a hand on someone you love?
Why would you feel such a rage that you must want to make someone else feel the same?
To hurt someone with words you would not say to your mother; such vulgarities,
in your mind, what was going on?
She cares for you more then yo will ever know.
She believes that you were the angel sent to her and won’t stop loving you.
Now she sees that you are going to hurt her far more by being there then not being there.
Away, you won’t be able to harm her
Away you won’t be able to send her thrashing blows.
She doesn’t deserve what you put her through
She was your angel and your guider to a better life
That angel was to save you to make sure you won’t hurt yourself like you do others.
But now its too late, you’ve pushed her farther away then you can ever imagine.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!