A Boy Named Alex And His Bike

Once there was a boy named Alex who had a bike. Alex and his bike went everywhere together, like on holidays and trips, but their favourite place was the BMX track because Alex would do the best stunts.
Alex would always ask his parents to go and mostly they would say no, but sometimes they would say yes. His dream was to become a BMX champion when he grew up. The best BMX track is the one at Cracked Hill, there was racing held there sometimes and some of the pros would come down and show them tricks like bunny hops and wheelie’s.
Alex plays AFL on Sundays; he is a pretty good player and always tries to help his team. Alex has done 20 marks, 8 goals and 6 points. Alex’s team have won all their games so far and are coming first on the ladder, next week they are going to play the hardest team who are coming second on the ladder.
That afternoon Alex asked if he could go to the BMX track and his parents said yes only because Alex played so well today. He also asked if he could take his best friends too, so he rang them up to see if they could come and their parents said yes, so Alex and his friends set off for the BMX track, but when they got there some other mean kids were there first. They were older kids and if one of Alex’s friends or him went on the big jump where they would ride past they would say “don’t go on the jump.” When those kids left some other kids came and they started to kick the jump and pull it down, they were only there for a little time then they left. Alex and his friends were doing some of their hardest tricks.
The next morning Alex had to go to school. He woke up late so he was in a rush to get to school. When he got to his classroom he had to do a test so he had to hurry up. When it was recess he played dodge ball until the bell rang to line up for class. Alex had to do handwriting and then maths. When it was lunchtime Alex got a jam sandwich then he got to play soccer with his friends. He scored one goal and just as he was going to score his second goal the bell rang to line up for class. When the bell rang to go home, Alex ran down to where his mum picks him up. When they got home he said can we go the BMX track? His mum said no because he had to do homework, when he was finished he rode his bike out the front of his house in the cul de sac.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!