Unreturned Love

Please don’t tell me you never cared, when I was stranded you were there. I saw the way your eyes looked at me, and I’d give anything to see what you see. A tail of two worlds, written in the sand, writing only we could understand. I was desperate for the help you gave me; you were searching for something new. For that time apart, my heart was empty, but I still kept my love for you. I was in darkness, you were my light, you had a glow that shimmered so bright. You illuminated all that I need; all I need is you to succeed. You are the half I lost long ago, you fulfill and complete me, and I hope you know. The tales of two worlds intertwined, to me you’re perfect but love is blind. I see the struggle you go through, don’t feel lonely, I struggle too. You are my sunlight, my moon and stars; you are my everything, so never venture far. I say I love you, I really do, but I know my love is not returned by you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!