Healthy Teeth

Peter wants to meet his friends before kindergarten.He did not have time for breakfast and instead of breakfast,he is eating lollies.Because Peter missed breakfast,he is still hungry and now eats more lollies.Snack food at kinder is healthy,not like sticky,sweet lollies Peter has been eating.If you look at the contents of food listed on the packet,you will find that some foods contain more sugar than others.Those with lots of sugar are more dangerous to teeth.Eating sugar often durind the day and not brushing your teeth can give you toothache and tooth decay,just like Peter.
The local dentist can help fix Peter's tooth.
"I can fix your tooth,Peter" said the dentist, "Then,if you brush your teeth with flouride toothpaste and don't eat sweets often,you should have no more trouble." Little Lyn is drinking from a bottle.She should drink from a feeding cup because bottle feeding over a number of years may cause dental decay.Many drinks contain sugar. Plain milk or water from the tap is better for teeth than sweetened drinks.
Tooth-brushing is best after meals and before bed.Children should not take food and drink to bed with them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!