Scarey Boy Saves His Sister

Once upon a time in a far, far away land in a creepy little castle lived Super Girl and Scary Boy. They loved saving the world and eating chocolate all day long.

One day they went out to the park and saw Dr. Stingray but he had turned Evil and they didn’t know. So Super Girl said “Hello” and Dr. Stingray stole her powers and then he ran away.

The next day Scary Boy and Super Girl found a trail and it lead to Dr. Stingrays friend, the Evil Stepmothers house. Scary boy said “dooo you know where Dr. Stingray is’’. “Nooo I don’t know where he is but come in for some cookies and we can have a chat” said the Stepmother. “Ok”. So Super Girl and Scary Boy went in.

The Evil Stepmother said “ now you do your Chores miss. Ok”. “no” said Scary boy and he grabbed Super Girl and flew away, but there was still the problem of her missing powers.

Then they found more trails and it lead to Dr. Stingrays house and Scary Boy said “give my sisters powers back or I will scare you”. “Ok” said Dr Stingray. So Super Girl got her powers back and they all lived happily after.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!