Golden Australia

The golden beaches the silver trees the smooth soft sand under our feet the sun light in our faces the wind in our hair the song's of the singing birds in our air we can never own Australia as it is free but we can call it our home Australia is our home no matter where you find it weather it be in the Ocean's or in the Sun under the Trees or on the golden Sand Australia is a part of all of us and we can find it where ever we turn Australia is every where if you look hard enough it is in our rivers and beaches in our sand banks and tall grass in the fire burning in our eyes and deep with in our hart as the aternal flames blaze on as we all become one and we join together to celerbrate our becoming free each of us are part of this great country no matter who you are or where you come from weather you are black, white or brown we are all part of this great place and we should be thakful to the people who freed us and for all we have including one another I look around and what do I see I see a free country moulty cultural place where we all know each others names you have friends and family all around you and you have the world with in your reach life in Australia is what you make it ether in the Sun or under the Moon we are all one we are Australian!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!