Zap Zing Zip Zoom

Zap Zing Zip Zoom
“I don’t like vegetables” I moaned. I am Plod, a specified alien, living on Mars. My mum says I always have to eat peas, but I wonder why they call peas, peas, well maybe because they’re small and pea is a small word. What I want is to actually star in my favourite video game: Mars Adventure Attack of the Kinky Perpetual Zombies. “But as long as there’s no such thing as morphing into computers, I can’t go into play the game, I moaned as I was walking up to my room I was very tired.
Suddenly…..I wake up and I hear a mysterious buzzing clashing sound. I see that it was my video game and the warriors were fighting, as I was about to lie back down on my such comfy bed, but as I thought of sleeping, something strange happened.
…………..Once again I had blacked out. I woke up only to find me in a discomforting warrior suit of armour, I was even holding a sword. Right now, me Plod, an ordinary alien, so perplexed standing right there, but then a flashback occurred in my head I got zapped into my computer, then I ended up in here, what will happen to me next?.
I saw that the warlords and the orcs and Venoc vipers had been fighting…suddenly a shiver went down my back they were those Kinky Perpetual Zombies now I know I’m not in a dream I was in the game.
That night 12:00pm (Midnight) my parents came in, only to find their son, me missing.
As soon as that clock struck, something rather peculiar happened, the ground started shaking, the zombies had their hands around their heads and started draining down into the ground. “That was weird” I exclaimed in a mumble.
Then this hot red car came with a zoom, with flames on its wheel burned down the road without stopping only to leave us with a dust cloud.
Soon……….after we regained fresh air, we heard a rumble, suddenly a sense came to me it was like I could sense far away objects or a tornado! That’s it it’s a “Tornado” I shouted, as I was running away “Everybody RUN” I screamed as loud as my jelly-like lungs would let me. We were not fast enough.
Plod had blacked out until 12:00 in the morning (the tornado hit them at 1:00am in the morning)……… “Good morning fellow” said someone who seemed far distanced. I woke up and saw this man in a funny clown hat and he sang words to the music of yogi bear:
Young fellow has woken up, morning, morning
Young fellow has woken up he’s a morning alien
He’s a morning alien, He’s a morning alien
Young fellow has woken up he’s a morning alien.
“What smells” I woke up fully disgusted.
You know what happens now black.
(Want to know what happened next you’ll just have to wait until the next part is typed)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!