The 3 Little Frogs



Once there were 3 little frogs named Bill, Michael and Ralph.All three of them were happy because Ralph’s big brother,bill,said, "Today we will walk along the side of the creek". First thing in the morning they set off.While they were there Michael and Ralph decided to drink some water from the creek while bill continued walking; once they had drunk, they both continued on walking on both sides of Bill.

As they set off to the bridge they came to a deep pitt, but they didn'tsee it . So within seconds Ralph and Micheal were in the pitt kicking and screaming. The pit was so deep that none of the frogs can reach them. Then one of the frogs said keep on jumping until you reach the top, when Michael heard that he knew he could make it.

He started jumping up and up he had a couple more jumps left until he would reach the top. Then suddenly his feet lost grip and Michael dropped to the bottom of the pit and passed out. When Ralph saw his friend pass out he got angry and continued jumping, he kept on saying to himself, “You can make it, Ralph. You can make it”.

Slowly the frogs started cheering for Ralph, when he heard them his spirits went high. After alot of struggle Ralph put all his might into his legs and pushed. He slowly felt air rushing on his face. While he was mid-air in the dark hole, he realized that he can see his friends and family again.

Ralph looked all around and saw all his family and relatives rushing to him. He looked at all of them and saw all of their mouths moving he knew they were all saying something. But Ralph couldn’t hear them, he was deaf.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!