That Fat Cat

"Whiskers!" i called."Dinner".
I heard a low growl. Wiskers was the fattest, laziest cat to ever touch the face of the Earth. Even more than Garfeild! When he growled he ment, "Bring it here". So i did. I gave his bowl to him. Wiskers opened his mouth, put it around the bowl and sucked all the food up. Then he gave a long purrrrrrr. That ment more. so i went to go get him some more food, but... I didn't bring it to him. He began to growl and scratch at every thing he could get. Soon he couldn't bare it any longer. He got up and walked to his bowl. I looked at his sleeping spot for the last four weeks. YUCK! I won't explain it.
Ever since that day Wiskers has been getting up for everything. He's still a little pudgy but he'll lose that soon. Also, he isn't eating as much.
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!