Nick's Party

Nick’s party!
One stormy night, Nick was thinking of having a couple of friends over. But he didn’t know if Nick’s parents will allow him. He stayed up until midnight thinking if his parents let me have friends over who will they be. “I have to invite Paul Herrick, Rosemary Bennett, Jack Gleeson, Christopher Kent, Stacey Brice and Elizabeth McKenna. So when Nick got up he asked his mum and dad. Nicks mum thought of the good things that will happen, while the dad was thinking about the bad things that will happen. The mum said “yes” and his dad said “no”. They both thought about and said yes. Nick quickly got on the computer and made some invitations.


Nick packed his bag and left home. When Nick got to school he got the invites out and gave them to everyone. Everyone said thank-you for the card. Then it was time to go into class. Mr Harvy was there homeroom teacher. Nick and his friends didn’t like him very much. The principal Miss Crain was always looking for the people who could be a guild captain for the guilds. She always come in there room, for instated reports or she is just coming into check how they’re going. After two weeks the day come for Nick’s party. All the girls went together and all the boys came together. They played all sorts of games like egg and spoon race, limbo, find the straws, musical chairs and they played a variety of active games. After all the games they had cake. They had a chocolate mud cake. It was shaped as the Simpsons. Everyone laughed when the saw the cake. All the boys wanted Bart, so they were all over Nick’s mum And all the girls wanted Lisa. The fun wasn’t over yet they had to play a game of pass the parcel. Everyone got something. Then everyone went home. Nick had a great time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!