Magical Melbourne

The trams and buses drove noisily down the street, carrying loads of impatient busy people, stomping loudly up and down the tram’s steps.

The Italian restaurants down Lygon Street were packed so full that some people had to sit on the road!

The dark, graffiti covered alleyways smelt like a thousand dogs had urinated there.

They also had ten shabby coffee shops in each alleyway. Those coffee shops contained many important businessmen and smartly dressed teenagers. They were sipping coffees and eating slices of delicious mud cake. There were millions of five or more storey buildings that towered above all of the houses and made them look like tiny ants finding food for their colony.

This is Melbourne.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!